Q. What is a citation manager? What are my options?
Citation Managers such as RefWorks are software applications that will help you…
- Gather references automatically from article databases while you research
- Format manuscripts and citations in a variety of styles (MLA, APA, Turabian, etc.)
- Create and organize a personal research database of references, images and PDFs
- Share your databases with colleagues around the world
- Transfer references among RefWorks, EndNote Web, EndNote, and Zotero.
Choosing a Citation Manager
The Vassar Library provides access to RefWorks for all Vassar students, faculty and staff. Zotero is a free, open source Firefox extension.
Was this helpful? 0 0