Answered By: Julia Yu Last Updated: Aug 02, 2018 Views: 86
Answered By: Julia Yu
Last Updated: Aug 02, 2018 Views: 86
Access to the Libraries
During College Breaks and Summer
During the Regular Semester
- Students from local colleges with a Southeastern New York Library Resources Council (SENYLRC) referral card from their reference librarians: 1 day or 1-2 week periods for special research projects. In-house use only.
- Students from other colleges with a letter of introduction from their home library
- External scholars: please see information on becoming a Guest borrower
- Members of the public needing to use government documents (see a Research Librarian for assistance, get temporary access card). For information about the documents collection, see Documents Collections.
- Family and guests of members of the Vassar community (accompanied by that person; need temporary access card). (Officially recognized family members of the Vassar community may use their Vassar ID cards to check materials out.)