Q. How do I put material on reserve for my class?
There are several ways faculty can submit lists to the department:
- Fill out the online Reserves Form
- Paper forms are available in the reserves office. Return completed paper forms to a Reserve department staff member.
- You may also send your list to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the course for which the materials are needed.
- Reserves will collect the materials on your lists for processing, but to expedite processing, you may bring materials (accompanied by your lists) to the reserve office. The office is open Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00. Evenings and weekends, you may leave materials and lists with a circulation staff member.
Lists are processed on a first-come first-served basis.
- Lists with materials in hand
- Lists with LC call numbers
- Lists without call numbers or with incomplete citations.
Please allow 2 weeks for processing lists at the beginning of the semester. At other times allow 1 or 2 days.
Faculty members are invited to visit the reserves office, located in Room 146, to discuss any reserves issues.